we are so different? Because we supply part rolls of Membrane and part
boxes of plugs!
can buy Waterproofing Membranes by the metre -
here to see typical prices of Membrane Kits.
Have a look
at some real jobs - click
here for Case Studies
Read an Article
about Membrane Methods -
WATERPROOF WALL AND FLOOR MEMBRANE KITS
your chosen lengths of Membrane, quantities of plugs and seals, tape
and mastic, to provide you with exactly the Kit you need for your Project
- no need to waste money on complete rolls or full boxes - just give
us the wall and floor dimensions and we will give you the most competitive
price for your exact needs.
Membrane Kit Prices - Damp Fix Kits made to measure your room
Analysis of damp and water leak problems
Lining Damp Proof Membrane Kit - new,
easy to install, plastic membrane - no rendering, no mess, no smell -
easy DIY fix with bang-in plastic plugs, covered in mesh ready to plaster.
here to see the fixing process for the Mesh and Non-Mesh versions.
here to see an actual installation in Non-Mesh Membrane using battens
and plasterboard, including some curved surfaces
As used by the professionals
- not all damp proofing membranes are made to these high standards -
beware of cheap imitations.
here for a check list if you want to diagnose your damp
of some frequently purchased kit sizes - Damp Fix Kits made to measure
your room or damp patch
Fit a Wall Membrane
- Kontract or Mesh Membrane - drill a hole, bang in plug.
Membrane showing the mesh side, ready for direct plastering with normal
As used by
the Trade - Wall Lining Mesh Membrane is easy to fix on any type of
1. Kit includes
membrane - 2 metres or 1 metre wide x your specified length
with plastic hammer-in plugs and waterproof seals, ready to use
3. No special
tools required, just drill 8mm holes.
to install - just drill & bang-in the plugs
to plaster - no risk of damp ever again, use modern paints and papers
on your plaster with no risk
- as used by the Professionals for basements and cellars
of some frequently purchased kit sizes - Damp
Fix Kits made to measure your room
Lay a floor Membrane
- Kontract or Slimline Floorseal - roll out, fix joint tape.
Membrane with no mesh, ready for direct flooring - concrete screed or
wooden floor using chipboard flooring. As used by the Trade - Membrane
without Mesh can be used on floors or walls. On walls battens are fixed
to the plug heads with screws, for lining with plasterboard, with or
Proof Membrane for Damp Houses
membranes, made of studded membrane polyethylene, are ideal for lining
damp walls and damp floors. Cellar conversions can also use this technique
as a form of tanking, although traditional cement based tanking still
has its place. Waterproof membrane used in cellar tanking is ideal for
DIY Damp Proofing because it is so easy to fix and seal. The outcome
is a dry basement conversion with rooms that can be decorated and inhabited
as if above ground. Tanking membrane is also sometimes referred to as
an air gap membrane because it is studded or dimpled. The studs touch
the wall and create an air space This is a good insulator, reducing
the risk of Condensation.
materials - plastic dimpled sheet on a roll. Easy to cut and trim
with scissors or knife.
and fixing - special Mastic Rope and Tape, with plugs to suit both
wall fixing methods.
- plaster straight onto the welded-on mesh with ordinary Bonding lightweight
option - for damp floors, or basements use our membrane without
the mesh - just lay chipboard flooring or screed directly onto the waterproof
Master Class in Dampness and Condensation - become your own Expert
in 1 hour!
Buy our "Dampness
in Buildings" reprinted book by the great expert Graham Coleman.
A great read, short and to the point.
here to buy the reprint.
Damp | Plastering
| Membrane | Damp
Meters | Anti-Mould Additives | Privacy
Policy | Returns Policy |
01626 331351 F: 01626 331143
Use any of our Shopping
Pages to place goods in your Shopping Cart - they all use the same Shopping
to view your Shopping Cart
shopping by clicking on our Shop below.
OUR SHOPPING PAGE
Other Property Repair Systems
- how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots
and insect attack
- how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
- how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
- how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
- epoxy resins for repairing wood, concrete, brick and stone
- upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
- how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
- our Home Site
- treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
- systems of repair, with step by step methods
- how to repair timber beams
- how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle
- all your questions and our answers about woodworm treatment DIY
Site written by: David
David Moore, B.A. (Hons.),
C.T.I.S., C.R.D.S. Technical Author